Interested in joining a fast-paced work environment with a growing company? Consider applying for our accounting clerk position! Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software program Sage 50 to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
This position is responsible for processing all payments and orders, billing customers with accounts, collecting money, payroll, providing accounting and clerical support, typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records, preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements, reconciling accounts in a timely manner, entering daily key data of financial transactions in database, researching, tracking and restoring accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies, informing management and compiling reports/summaries on activity areas. This position will also require you to answer phones and help customers on the phone, connect them to the sales staff, or take detailed messages.
We are looking for someone who is well organized, has a good attitude, and is willing to learn. A college degree is not mandatory but we would be looking for 2+ years of experience. This job is an in person position but you are in an enclosed office space alone and all employees and customers are masked.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
All customers are required to wear masks, when employees are not alone in office masks are required, weekly cleanings, hand sanitizer stations
- Sage 50 or Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in plac